|Home||NYCADS||Local Singings||Songbooks & Merchandise||Sacred Harp Resources|
IN THE NEW YORK CITY AREA.
There are now Sacred Harp singings in New York City (or nearby northern New Jersey)
most weekends; as well as nearly every Wednesday night of the year. No singing experience is necessary, and all are
welcome to attend. Books are available for loan or purchase at every gathering. Come sing with us!
Please click on the links below for dates and details about each of our regular local singings.
· WEDNESDAYS (Weekly), 7 – 9:30 pm (PLEASE NOTE: This singing will meet at Church of the Ascension at the corner of 5th Ave. & W. 10th St in Manhattan from May 17-June 28, 2017.)
The Midweek Singing
St. John's Lutheran Church
81 Christopher St. (bet. Bleecker & W. 4th Sts., near 7th Ave. S.)
Greenwich Village, Manhattan
· FIRST SUNDAYS, 3 – 6 p
The Lower East Side Singing
Jimmy's No. 43
43 E. 7th St. (between 2nd & 3rd Aves.)
East Village, Manhattan
· SECOND SUNDAYS, 2 – 5 pm
The Joe Beasley Singing
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
199 Carroll St. (near the corner of Clinton St.; singing is upstairs in parish house)
Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
· THIRD SUNDAYS, 1:30 – 4:30 pm (September - May)
The Manhattan Singing
The Church of The Epiphany
1393 York Ave. (corner of E. 74th St.; entrance on 74th St.; chapel is to the right of the main sanctuary)
Upper East Side, Manhattan
· SATURDAYS BEFORE FOURTH SUNDAYS, 2 – 5 pm
Christian Harmony and Gospel Singing
314 E. 19th St. (between 1st & 2nd Aves.)
· FOURTH SUNDAYS, 2 – 5:30 pm
The Montclair Singing
Montclair Friends Meeting House
289 Park St. (at Gordonhurst Ave.)
Upper Montclair, NJ
· FIFTH WEEKENDS (when they occur; check back for details)
Northern Harmony and American Vocalist Singing
Please click here to download a PDF of our monthly singings flyer.
New York City Sacred Harp • Come sing with us!
• Please contact us at nycsacredharp (at) gmail (dot) com for more info about Sacred Harp singing in Greater New York,
or to be placed on our mailing list. •
This site is hosted through the generosity of jagfly hosting.